Sevananda is seeking applications for their Be The Change Program.
What is the Be The Change Program?
Sevananda Natural Foods Market’s Be The Change Program gives Sevananda shoppers the opportunity to contribute to a local nonprofit by either donating a specific dollar amount or rounding thier purchase up to the nearest dollar. Apply now to become a nonprofit featured in the Be the Change Program >>
How does it work?
A committee composed of members of the co-op select twelve community nonprofit organizations from those who apply each year. These twelve organizations are assigned one month each in the upcoming calendar year. During the assigned month, shoppers at Sevananda contribute to the organization at the register.
Nonprofits can apply by submitting an application by Friday, October 9 to email@example.com.
- Current State of Georgia 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Are locally-based and provide their services locally, in the 10-county Atlanta area that includes Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties.
- Have a budget under $600,000.
- Place Sevananda’s logo on your website and link it to our website (through a Partnership or Sponsorship heading). This has to remain on your site for the entire year.
- Promote or serve one of the following areas: Cooperative business/organization, Issues related to health, nutrition and/or holistic lifestyle, Environmental protection, Causes which relieve a group or person from discrimination or suffering, Education, Arts, Community development
Deadline: Friday, October 9, 2015
Apply Now >>